Thursday, May 6, 2010

Things are so different the second and third time around wouldn't you say mamas. I know it would seem that I'd be more stressed out with three kids than I was with one but I'm really not. Don't get me wrong I am super busy and soon something has to give, but at least I have more info this time around and don't feel so clueless. And there's not so much pressure to do things someone else's way.I mean so what if Jackie isn't pottie trained yet or doesn't talk that great, if you spend two minutes with him you know he's smart and clever and sweet. He has made his mind up to do things in his time and since I am more laid back now I am okay with that. As for Lucy, she's still my first baby everything that happens with her is still new to me, so I am still guessing half the time with her. Poor first children with untrained parents.... But I have to give props to my third baby, Calvin. He must be the world's easiest baby. I have to give some of the credit to myself though, I am his mama, go me! Well there's no time left for me to blog afterall I do have three kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment