Thursday, March 4, 2010

simple things

Here my list of simple pleasures:
  • Calvin's stinky feet and the way he smiles when he knows its time to nurse
  • When Lucy wipes Calvin's nose or takes care of me when I am sick
  • Snuggling with Jack while he sucks his thumb and twirls his hair
  • Bryan's quest for knowledge and truth
  • Playing board games with family
  • Sleeping next to Bryan every night, seriously I can't sleep without him there
  • My house being clean
  • Watching a movie by myself, so I can make as many comments as I want
  • A good episode of Scrubs, which is pretty much every episode
  • Any holiday
  • Any vacation
  • A good haircut
  • Walks with my family when the weather is good
  • Swimming and water slides
  • When Lucy and Jack stumble upon a way to entertain themselves
  • When Lucy and Jack "help" with housework
  • When Bryan paints my toenails, even if it does look less than professional
  • Eating out somewhere nice, aka not somewhere in Clinton
  • A long exhausting trip to LR that makes me glad to be back home

Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment